Certified. Licensed. Insured.
Any home may have hidden issues that if not uncovered in time can cost you a lot in the long run. Older homes may have suffered from excessive wear and tear or neglect. Newer homes may have quality issues that should be corrected by the builder before you take possession.
If you're buying, eliminate any unpleasant surprises before you close. If you're selling, sell faster and get your asking price by assuring potential buyers of the health of your home.
During the home inspection, the inspector will thoroughly evaluate the physical structure of the home as well as critical internal systems. The examination includes the following:
- Electrical system
- Plumbing system
- Heating and cooling systems
- Radon detection equipment, if applicable
- Walls, ceiling and flooring
- Windows and doors
- Houses (3,000 sq. ft. or less (basement or crawl) $400
- Houses (3,000 sq. ft. or less (slab) $350
- Over 3,000 sq. ft. is an additional $50/500 sq. ft.
- Condo (2 bedroom) $315
- Condo (1 bedroom) $275
- Infrared exam/Energy Audit $400
- Radon Exam $200
- Dekalb Low-Flow Inspection $75
- Re-inspection $125