New Construction Inspection (Phase 3 only)
This inspection is conducted after the home is 100% complete but before your walk-through with the builder prior to closing. This allows items to be added to the builder’s final repairs punchlist. This inspection covers the following items (Structure, Roof, Exterior, Interior, Attics, Foundation, Decks and Porches, Plumbing and Fixtures, Heating and Cooling Systems, Electrical Systems and others).
- Houses (3,000 sq. ft. or less (basement or crawl) $400
- Houses (3,000 sq. ft. or less (slab) $350
- Over 3,000 sq. ft. is an additional $50/500 sq. ft.
- Condo (2 bedroom) $315
- Condo (1 bedroom) $275
- Infrared exam/Energy Audit $400
- Radon Exam $200
- Dekalb Low-Flow Inspection $75
- Re-inspection $125